What to Bring
We will provide a lot of your river and overnight needs but some things will be up to you. Below you will find a list of things to make your trip more enjoyable. We look forward to a good time on the river with you!
What to bring
- Sunscreen for your body, spf 40 lip balm
- Sun hat
- Bug spray
- Medications (daily, allergy and epi-pen)
- We recommend real water shoes/sandals that won’t come off your feet, not flip flops
- Bathroom stuff
- A SMALL pillow (Coleman sells a small pillow that’s great)
- Star gazing app for your phone
- HEADLAMP with extra batteries
- Your favorite book
- Waterproof case for your phone
- Phone charging cable
- Your favorite snacks
- Drink/water/coffee cup
- PLEASE PACK LIGHT- you’ll need 1 pair of long pants, 1 pair of shorts and a sweatshirt for the cool evenings.
- Your favorite libation, please use your head here. NO GLASS. Limit of 8 per person.
- If you’re driving bring two sets of keys, one to turn in at check-in (we will deliver this set to the shuttle company) the other set you will place in your dry bag. Don’t forget to visit the shuttles page to make arrangements.
- Money to tip your guide.